- Three-channel digital, tabletop mixer
- 24-bit, no-noise, no-distortion digital mixing with Alesis technology
- Digital effects interface with 12 BEAT SYNC effects with wet/dry control
- Vocoder, Tape Echo, Echo, Flanger, Phaser, Filter, two type of Reverbs, and more
- Inputs: three phono/line switchable (RCA), two line (RCA), two mic (6.3mm)
- Outputs: Balanced (6.3mm, Master (RCA), Booth (RCA), Record (RCA), Headphone (6.3mm stereo)
- D-Type digital crossfader with reverse and continuously adjustable slope control
- Microphone channel with gain, EQ, on/off switch, and aux input
- Three-band rotary, to-inifity EQs, and gain on each channel
- Dual three-band Kill switches
- Mini-crossfader cueing
X9 is a three-channel digital scratch mixer with BEAT SYNC digital effects. For any DJ who values the fidelity and precision of their records, CDs, or digital files, X9 employs a 100%-digital signal path that incorporates technology from the music studio pros at Alesis.
This 24-bit mixer faithfully transmits every detail and nuance of your music adding zero distortion and zero noise. Each channel features three-band rotary EQ which cut ad finitum. Two sets of assignable, three-band Kill switches add further to the frequency manipulation controls.
X9 kicks your mixes up a notch with twelve 24-bit advanced, assignable, digital BEAT SYNC effects: Vocoder, Tape Echo, Echo, Flanger, Phaser, Filter, two type of Reverbs, and more, all sync to the beat or your tap input.
X9 has a D-Type digital, replaceable, assignable crossfader with reverse and continuous slope-controls, as well as mini-crossfader cueing, and balanced 6.3mm outs for professional, reliable connection.
The Numark X9 replaces the Numark DXM09.
Already own this DJ equipment and want to add your review?
Click here to review this DJ equipment