- Audio Interface for all DJ Software
- Ideal for use with Numark Cue Software
- Use with Numark Total Control for the ultimate digital DJ playback solution
- Perfect for Software DJ's, Performers and Producers
- Compact and Rugged, Ultra Low Latency
- USB 2.0 Connection
- 2 RCA Outputs
- Mic Input with Gain
- Headphone Output
- ASIO Drivers with Control Panel
- Works with Windows 7
The DJ i/o is a compact and rugged DJ audio interface for use with all ASIO based software. This powerful product provides perfect solutions for a wide range of audio I/O needs. The DJ i/o gives software–based DJs, performers and producers a range of options for outputting their final audio, whether in the form of a live mix or a just–completed new track. DJs and producers pass audio from their software–based application of choice through a traditional mixer (for multi–channel mixing) and output to a pair of stereo RCA connections, via a forward–thinking USB 2.0 connection.
The DJ i/o features ultra–low latency audio (via ASIO drivers), with 2 independent RCA stereo outputs, a mic input with adjustable gain on stereo pair #1 and a 1/4" stereo headphone output on stereo pair #2. The DJ i/o is USB bus powered but can also be operated with a 9V DC external power supply (sold separately).
Already own this DJ equipment and want to add your review?
Click here to review this DJ equipment