- 3-channel mixer with Penny & Giles crossfader and FX loop
- Engineered with SST for ultra-low noise and zero bleed
- 3 Phono inputs, 6 Line inputs, plus Mic input with EQ
- Gain knob with LED indicators on all three channels
- 3-band EQ on all channels, plus kill switches on channels 1 and 3
- Cue section with PFL and Cue Pan
- Balanced Master and Booth outputs
The Stanton M.304 is the stylish new replacement for the SMX-401.
The M.304 comes with 3 channels, 3 band eq on each channel, kill switches, LEDs on each channel and aux send and return.
With spring-loaded kill switches and an FX loop built in, the M.304 is the perfect choice for DJs who want to get creative with their mixes. And this 10-inch mixer doesn't just look good, it sounds great too thanks to Stanton's Superior Sound Technology.
Already own this DJ equipment and want to add your review?
Click here to review this DJ equipment