- 4 Channel 19" rackmount mixer
- Soft power on/off for silent operation
- 2 Front panel microphone inputs with Gain and 3-band EQ
- USB connection for recording to or playback from a computer
- 3 Band EQ per channel (-26 dB to +10 dB)
- Subwoofer output with gain and crossover (40Hz-200Hz) control
- VCA crossfader reduces noise and improves life of fader
- User replaceable crossfader and linefaders
- Balanced XLR master output with trim control
- Balanced 1/4" zone output (Booth/Aux out)
- 3 Microphone, 8 stereo line, and 3 stereo phono/line switchable inputs
- Talkover control for front panel microphone inputs
- A / B / Bypass crossfader assign per channel
- Signal indicator for each channel
- 10 segment LED metering for master output
- Versatile cueing section with cue/master mix control
- Illuminated CUE and Fader Start buttons
- Unbalanced Stereo RCA record output
- Internal power supply (AC 110-240V switchable)
- Fader start control for triggering external CD players with crossfader
- Mono / Stereo switch for master output
Stantons latest addition to their DJ hardware is the RM416, a four channel 19" rack mountable DJ mixer with three additional microphone inputs and USB connectivity.
The perfect mixer for any club or mobile DJ, with enough inputs to handle the most demanding setup, whether it be CDJ´s, turntables or music direct from your laptop via the USB 2.0 connection.
The USB connection can also be used as an output so that mixes can be recorded directly to your laptop as WAV or MP3´s so that you can quickly upload them and get your mixes heard.
The RM416 also features a seperate sub woofer output with a built-in crossover so that the sound can be perfectly balanced no matter what the environment.
Already own this DJ equipment and want to add your review?
Click here to review this DJ equipment