- Professional DJ USB/MIDI controller with built-in soundcard
- Integrated 4 channel USB audio interface with 16 bit/48 kHz
- Balanced output and booth output
- Stereo RCA inputs for CD players and turntables
- Use as a traditional mixer without the need for computer
- 6.3 mm microphone jack with own EQ
- Stereo RCA outputs for the PA connection
- Record gain at the device's front side
- ASIO drivers with minimum latency and best audio characteristics
- Optimized for the world's leading mixing software Traktor
- Comes with Native Instruments Traktor LE
- 73 MIDI freely assignable controls
- USB bus power
- Kensington safety slot
- Works with Mac OSX10.5 and higher, Windows XP and 7 (32 and 64-bit)
The Reloop Digital Jockey 2 has been a massive success, offering digital DJs a wide suite of features and functionality at a great price. Reloop have now released the ultimate Digital Jockey 2 with the Master Edition.
Keen to improve on the Interface Edition, the Master Edition offers some new key features. A balanced output is included so you can connect to any club sound system quickly without worrying about sound quality. A separate booth output is included so the DJ can monitor exactly what is playing from the booth.
Also included is inputs for both turntables and CD players so the Master Edition can can be used as a traditional DJ mixer without the need for any software or laptop.
The Master Edition also includes all the functionality you have come to expect from the Interface Edition. The Master Edition is housed in a tough and stylish brushed aluminium case ensuring it stays safe from gig to gig. The control panel is clearly arranged and mapped to all important Traktor functions. The unit also comes packaged with Traktor LE so everything you need to get started is in the box.
DJs who have been working with CD players will feel at instantly at ease with the Reloop. The high-quality pitch faders and crossfader are allow delicate control while being well-built and strong.
The Digital Jockey 2's features MIDI mapping capabilities to take advantage of. Shift buttons allow each button to be doubly assigned. Because of this, you can control up to 4 virtual decks simultaneously with the Digital Jockey 2 and Traktor.
The Master Edition comes with an outstanding 4-channel 16 bit/48 kHz sound card that offers external inputs and outputs. With the Master Edition it is possible cue up using headphones while sending the output to a PA system.
The touch-sensitive jog wheels offer a vinyl-like feeling when cueing, scratching, browsing and effect modulating. The adjustable knobs on the front for the crossfader curve and microphone and headphones controls are further additional features of the Master Edition.
Already own this DJ equipment and want to add your review?
Click here to review this DJ equipment