You Wont Be Disapointed With This Product.
By: Clifford Wheeler
I Have Owned A Pair Of These stanton s-450 For About 6 Months.All Of The Features Are Excellent FX Are A Bit Tricky But You Will Get Use To Using These Functions.You Can Use The Time And Ratio Gains To Adjust Fx In Real Time.Scratch Mode Is Fairly Good Depending On What Samples You are Scratching With You Can Also Use The Scratch Mode As A Scratch Cue.The BPM Counter Is Not Accurate But If Your A Proper DJ You Dont Need That Feature .Sampler And Seamless Loop Are Very Good.The Touch Sensitive Platter And Jog wheel are Spot On I Mean You Can Use This As A Real Turntable Too Push Or Slow Down Too Get accurate Beat To Beat Mixing Without Using The Pitch Bend.The Pitch Slider Is Spot On So accurate You Can get The Those Diffacult Tracks Which Are Calculated 128.7 BPM To Tracks Which Are A Stable 130 BPM.The Only Fault Is No MP3 Playback Which Why Worry About Just Use WAV Files.Overall Conclusion To This Model Is Recomended For Value For Money.
Very happy with purchase
By: James T
Bought 2 of these after having pioneer cdj100s and also using denons. The cue seems good and so do the other features. The sampler does take some getting used to but it can retain samples when the cd is not in the slot. Ie, play later over other tracks. Excellent value for money, considering what it's doing. The effects are like the pioneer mixer effects and like all effects, they can be abused in the set. A bit toy. Everything else seems solid.
Impressed with this...
By: All Chopped Up Team
Ok, we bought one of these last weekend, as we needed to use our gear for a night we've just put on. We already have a Pioneer CDJ 800, so we've compared it against that. These are our comments after 1 night of use.
1. Can't accidentally eject the CD whilst playing (unlike the pioneer)
2. Search dial is very good feature.
3. Seamless loop is spot-on
4. Platter is much more responsive than pioneer. We've found it a lot easier to scratch on this.
5. Smaller than the pioneer, which was good when working in a small DJ box.
6. Has memory positions and a built in sampler.
7. Has built in effects.
1. Cue / Play buttons not as big / ergonomically placed as pioneer.
2. Effects are a little strange to get used to.
3. Cueing also took some getting used to
4. Can't adjust the "out" when looping
5. Sampler is a bit tricky.
p.s. Not read the instructions so apologize if we have got anything wrong.
If you don't agree with what is written here
add your own review.