- Built-in stereo condenser microphones with 120° X/Y configuration for true stereo imaging
- Video resolution of 720p at 30 or 60 fps or 1080p at 30 fps
- WVGA (standard definition) at 30 or 60 fps is also available for smaller file sizes
- Get up to 45 minutes of 720p at 30fps video with 2GB SD card
- Accepts up to a 32GB SDHC cards for 7 hours of 720p at 30fps (Audio at AAC192 kbps)
- Large 2.4-inch 320 x 240 color LCD display
- Built-in NTSC/PAL TV and HDMI output
4x digital zoom
- Video format: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (MOV)
- Audio formats: 44.1/48/96kHz 16/24-bit WAV (PCM) or AAC up to 320kbps
- Auto Record Level automatically sets audio levels during recordings
- Uses two standard AA batteries or NiMH rechargeable batteries
- USB 2.0 with built-in cable
- Windows and Mac OS compatible
- Built-in speaker and tripod mount
- Includes HandyShare editing and, YouTube uploader software, Apple Quicktime, 2GB SD card, two AA batteries
- Optional accessory package (APQ-3HD) includes soft shell case, windscreen, AC adapter, HDMI cable, AV cable and tripod
Zoom brought unrivaled HD audio to your movies with the Q3 Handy Video Recorder. Now, with the Q3HD, there’s only one handheld camcorder that does it all in 1080p. The Q3HD Handy Video Recorder takes Zoom’s renowned audio technology and combines it with HD video, allowing you to capture every moment with stunning clarity and resolution.
With two studio-quality condenser microphones configured in a wide 120 X/Y pattern, your Q3HD can capture even the loudest live concerts in HD with incredibly clear audio. Time lags generated by differences in distances from sound sources are eliminated by aligning the left and right recording positions on the same axis. In addition to left-right stereo width, a sense of depth from front to back is also captured faithfully, allowing your recordings to sound three-dimensional.
Already own this DJ equipment and want to add your review?
Click here to review this DJ equipment